Reserve A Room
Mitchell Memorial Library is home to several technologically-enhanced classrooms, meeting rooms, presentation and seminar spaces, and an auditorium. MSU faculty, staff, students, departments, and organizations can reserve these rooms for workshops, seminars, classroom instruction, special events, and meetings.
Our reservable rooms include:
- Auditorium: A large presentation space for classes and special events.
- ELI and Giles Electronic Classrooms: Combinable rooms for lectures and class meetings.
- IHL Lab: An electronic classroom for lectures and class meetings.
- Presentation Room 1405: A flexible space specifically designed for presentations.
- Presentation Room 2003: A small technology-equipped presentation / meeting room.
- Presentation Room 3060: Great for academic and research small group work, with three whiteboard walls.
Click below to reserve rooms or see more information.