IHL Lab (Mitchell Memorial Library) Capacity: 48
The IHL Lab is an electronic classroom that faculty can reserve to hold lectures and class meetings.
24 at individual computers; 48 if sharing computers
Equipment and Furnishings
- Computers: 24 computers with flat LCD monitors
- Lectern: 1 (non-University standard)
- Lectern Monitor: 1
- Projector: 1-4:3 aspect ratio
- Whiteboard: 1
- Software: Microsoft Office 2010
In addition to the general room policies, the following room-specific policies apply:
- No food or drink is allowed.
- For Fall and Spring semesters: No bookings by individuals or groups outside of MSU Libraries except for classroom instruction (between 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday). For classroom instruction requests, the rooms can only be booked 8 times or 15 hours per semester per class.
- For Maymester and Summer sessions: No non-library requests will be approved during the first week of each term. After the first week, professors or instructors may request the rooms for instructional use only, for no more than 5 times or a total of 10 hours per class. After the first week, a group or individual seeking the room for extended sessions, such as a conference or orientation, may request ELI or Giles for up to one week per session. Requests for both rooms will not be approved. If available, requests for one room may be combined with the IHL Lab if it is available.
Mitchell Memorial Library 1st Floor