Auditorium (Mitchell Memorial Library) Capacity: 90
The Auditorium is a large presentation space used for classes and special events.
Equipment and Furnishings
- Document Camera: 1-Wolfvision VZ-8 Light v3, Resolution: 1280 x 720
- DVD/Blu-Ray player: 1-Blu-Ray player, Panasonic DMP-BD77, Aspect Ratio: 16:9, Resolution: 1080p
- High Definition 1080p : 1-Full HD 1080p, Aspect Ratio: 16:9, Resolution: 1080p
- Lectern: 1-Double Bay Lectern (Standard)
- Lectern Monitor: 1-22" HD Monitor, Aspect Ratio: 16:9, Resolution: 1080p
- Microphone: 1-Lectern Mic
- Microphone: 2-Wireless Mic Receiver. (Wireless Mic Group-Channel: 7-2)
Podcast Ready - Audio Only
In addition to the general room policies, the following room-specific policies apply:
- For Fall and Spring semesters: No bookings by individuals or groups outside of MSU Libraries except for classroom instruction (between 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday). For classroom instruction requests, the rooms can only be booked 8 times or 15 hours per semester per class.
- For Maymester and Summer sessions: No non-library requests will be approved during the first week of each term. After the first week, professors or instructors may request the rooms for instructional use only, for no more than 5 times or a total of 10 hours per class.
Mitchell Memorial Library 1st Floor