Collaboration Studio (Mitchell Memorial Library) Capacity: 16
The Collaboration Studio in the MaxxSouth Digital Media Center is a multipurpose space that can be used for formal instruction as well as a large group study / meeting space or open group study space. The studio is reservable and reservations take priority. When not reserved, the studio is open to small groups and individuals. Reservations are open only to groups of eight (8) or more.
Equipment and Furnishings
- Computer with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Widescreen TV
In addition to the general room policies, the following room-specific policies apply:
- Intended to provide unique space for instruction, or collaborative work and study for classroom or research related activities.
- Reservations take priority. All other use is on a first come, first served basis.
- The Collaboration Studio is for groups of eight (8) or more people.
- Please leave the studio as you found it and dispose of all trash.
- You must adhere to Mississippi State University's policy on Use of Information Technology Resources, including refraining from illegal downloading or sharing of copyrighted materials; using IT resources to harass or threaten others; downloading or displaying obscene or pornographic material; accessing (or attempting to access), altering, interfering with the operation of, damaging, or destroying all or party of any IT resource; using (or attempting to use) someone else's account, password, access code, or other credentials, or electronically impersonating others; commercial advertising or political campaigning.
- A student may only booking the space 8 times or 16 hours a semester.