AV Studio (Mitchell Memorial Library) Capacity: 2
The AV Studio in the MaxxSouth Digital Media Center is a reservable space designed to allow faculty and student to quickly and easily record audio or video presentations. The studio is set up so that a patron can walk in with a jump drive and with just a few mouse clicks can record professional video of a speech, lecture or other presentation. Patrons may likewise easily record audio files using the dual microphone setup.
Equipment and Furnishings
- Computer with Audacity and Camtasia
- Dual microphones
- Video camera, studio lighting and boom microphone
- TV / Computer cart with Microsoft Office (for onscreen presentations)
In addition to the general room policies, the following room-specific policies apply:
- Reservations are required for the AV Studio.
- The studio may be reserved in two-hour blocks.
- Please leave the studio as you found it and dispose of all trash.
- You must adhere to Mississippi State University's policy on Use of Information Technology Resources, including refraining from illegal downloading or sharing of copyrighted materials; using IT resources to harass or threaten others; downloading or displaying obscene or pornographic material; accessing (or attempting to access), altering, interfering with the operation of, damaging, or destroying all or party of any IT resource; using (or attempting to use) someone else's account, password, access code, or other credentials, or electronically impersonating others; commercial advertising or political campaigning.