Microsoft Excel Overview
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Microsoft Excel Overview Online
This workshop focuses the basics of Microsoft Excel. Learn how to format spreadsheets, work with formulas and functions, and create charts and pivot tables.
Related LibGuide: MaxxSouth Digital Media Center by Thomas La Foe
- Tuesday, February 14, 2023
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Administrators Faculty General Public Graduate Students Instructors K-12 Teachers Librarians Researchers Staff Undergraduate Students
- Front Page Workshop Microsoft Office Online Workshop
Registration has closed.
Thomas La Foe
Instructional Technology Specialist
MaxxSouth Digital Media Center
Mississippi State University