To learn more about Old Main Academic Center's study rooms, visit http://library.msstate.edu/oldmain/studyrooms.
- Intended to provide unique space for collaborative work and study for classroom or research related activities - may not be used for semester-long instruction or office hours.
- Rooms can be reserved for up to two hours using the online reservation system.
- If a room has not been booked, the room can be used on a first-come, first-served basis; however, if it is booked by someone else those in the room will have to vacate.
- Rooms can be reserved up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Rooms are for groups of two or more people.
- Please leave the rooms as you found them and dispose of all trash.
- If you are using a room equipped with a TV, you must keep the volume at an appropriate level.
- If you alone are using a room, you must leave immediately if a group asks to use it.
- You must adhere to Mississippi State University's policy on Use of Information Technology Resources, including refraining from illegal downloading or sharing of copyrighted materials; using IT resources to harass or threaten others; downloading or displaying obscene or pornographic material; accessing (or attempting to access), altering, interfering with the operation of, damaging, or destroying all or party of any IT resource; using (or attempting to use) someone else's account, password, access code, or other credentials, or electronically impersonating others; commercial advertising or political campaigning.
- Download full policy document (.pdf, 365.2Kb)